Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I DESERVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I WORK HARD FOR IT, PRAY HARD FOR IT, AIM TO BE HUMBLE WHEN I DO GET IT?

It is worth having a gap year despite the gap year if my grades arent good to get into a good university for bsc economics so that i can get into investment banking despite the university fee rise, im correcting an error i made before by not going with my heart....and ive learnt a long along the way and partically with striving even when there are serous family issues, friend issues, and personal (past nd present issues) and taking advice, prioritising so much.i will not loose these lessons nd i dont expect life to be rosy but i now know how much power i have in moving the direction of my life and my reactions to things..and so much more.........so back to the question, am i right to think it is worth taking a gap year.

No comments:

Post a Comment