Sunday, July 17, 2011

What causes seizures?

last year I started having seizures. after further tests the doctors concluded that they were not caused by epilepsy. They concluded they were due to stress from receiving subpoenas from a rape case that was taking over 2 years to start and was keeping me from enlisting in the marine corps because they couldn't release my counseling records until the man who raped me was tried. However, the trial began and ended last summer and I was seizure free for a year and then I had a two more. I believed they were also from stress due to the fact that my husband was not receiving his full paycheck and we were constantly borrowing money from family and were worrying how we were going to pay our rent or afford diapers for our son and I found out I was pregnant again. We recently discovered that they fixed his pay and we are going to be receiving all the money we should have been getting in the first place so we will be able to afford everything we need and then some and still be able to pay everyone back the money they lent us. I'm not stressed about anything anymore however when I woke up this morning I realized I had another seizure and have no idea what could have caused it.

No comments:

Post a Comment