Monday, July 18, 2011

I let my first love slip away from me?

it was the end of my highschool career, i had only been going to this new shcool for one year and i had always loved this one girl who was in atleast 4 of my classes. i never built up courage to talk to her and because i was new i had no one that knew her, as the end of the year approached i started feeling sad about never seeing her again so i decided to tell her how i felt at graduation. know that i have never actualy talked to this girl and i was just taking a lucky shot at telling her how i felt after the graduation alone. i told her she was beautiful and that it wouldnt feel right going into the real world with out conquroing something that made me nervous, she was flattered and thanked me and said i was real nice for saying such kind words to some one who could use them. i never expected anything to happen, simply because we barely knew each other and the fact were going to different colleges but i cant help but shake the fact that if i had the courage i had today to talk to her in the beggining of the year i would be with her right now and happy. i look back on it and i regret not doing so early. but all this taught me a GREAT lesson, i will NEVER put off talking to a chick whom i like/love, i feel like there is an empty spot in my heart but it was supose to happen for me to learn this lesson. i try to forget her but i always think about her and it makes me sick. i feel brave that i told her how i felt, and humbled but still hurt that i never got hte chance with her. is it ok to feel this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment