Monday, July 18, 2011

Would be and my boyfriend make it financially?

Hi, when I turn 18 this year me and my boyfriend want to move in and get an apartment together. He works at tops, and I work at a restaurant, Im a busser making 4.25 an hour plus tips, I walk out of work with about 80 dollars a night and thats on a slow day.I work from 4-9. Only three days a week right now. So I make around 300 in three days. Plus my boyfriends wages. The apartment we want is 375 a month. Tenants have to pay for water and electricity. I have a car, my parents told me when I move out I would still be allowed on their insurance as long as I pay 100 dollars a month. So putting everything together gas, rent, food, insurance. Do you think we would make it with both of our incomes?

No comments:

Post a Comment