Friday, July 15, 2011

How to get a celebrity's number back?

so believe it or not DRAKE/ Lil wayne (rappers) contacted me I SWEAR ON ANYTHING nd i was skeptical kinda about it... so i asked him to send me a pic and he did of him apparently in the hotel with him nd birdman of young money with lots of money rolled up near a sink... so i kinda believed him a bit so i asked him when his birthday was ( which is october 24th 1986) and he text me back rapidly nd said the above mentioned date... So we started talking and he told me how he was at the heat game against dallas ( which i know for a fact he was) and was 30,000 for court side seats. so this led me to believe it is really the rapper(s) for sure and no bs. SO TO GET TO THE POINT ME AND HIM HAD A GREAT CONVERSATION FOR A WEEK OR SO AND HES A REALLY HUMBLE STRAIGHT GUY. SO AFTER A WEEK OR SO I THINK HE MUST HAVE CHANGED HIS NUMBER AND I KNOW NOW FOR A FACT HE DID... I WANTED TO KNOW IF THERES ANYWAY POSSIBLE I CAN CONTACT HIM AGAIN??? LIKE HE WAS SUCH A COOL DOWN TO EARTH \PERSON AND I WISH I CAN SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN??? LIKE I DIDNT EVEN TELL MY BRO EVEN OR ANY1 THAT I HAD HIS NUMBER.... i didnt even harass him with garbage or pointless texts just to annoy him AS MOST PPL WUD DO TO A CELEBRITY... I thot of him as a normal person .. AND DO U THINK HE CHANGED HIS NUMBER CUZ I KNEW IT OR CUZ CELEBS NORMALLY DO THAT???? OR CUZ HE THOT I WAS ANNOYING EVEN THO I HONESTLY WASNT????

No comments:

Post a Comment