Saturday, July 16, 2011

He cut my contact after leaving..Read please..?

there's this pakistani guy i used to work with for about 7 months..we used to sit together in the same room, we were pretty darn close..we used to laugh together, make jokes, etc..even after we seperated into different teams, we would hangout sometimes..go for coffee, walks, etc..but I have to tell u he was very mean and rude at times..even though he used to "joke" with me..he used to jokingly call me "b****" (so many times), call me low level, make fun of indians, say im worth a trash can, make fun of south indians(which is what i am) and say they are dirty, degrade me,asked me to BUY him food, cigs, etc... But i liked him much that I tolerated all that...and I never scolded him or told him off..i was always humble to him...But he did like me he told me that..and as I said we used to hang out and were close than he was to any1 else in the company... last month he was terminated from the job...the last day he left he did not even hug me or shake my hand (can you beleive that)..and didnt even take my email to keep in touch..i just cant beleive this?? As i said we were close and had good memories and laughs and im struggling so hard to forget that and him...and now its been 2 months... He has not EVEN CONTACTED ME OR CALLED ME(he has my number)...but he hasnt even contacted me...i heard he even got another job and at least he could call me to say HI or email me right? if we wernet close, i wouldnt be surprised but since we used to always talk and hangout, im wondering whats wrong wit this guy?? usualy dont collegues keep in touch?? and I also didnt bother to contact him..why should I be the one to go behind when he treated me so bad?? is it a good thing hes out of my life now??

No comments:

Post a Comment