Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am in a Dilemma...help?

I have a bf who I've been with for 8 yrs....and My mom had a baby 2 years ago, she is two now. I am a a student at cal state Fullerton, my mom pays for all of my tuition because I don't receive any financial aid. She doesn't expect me to work or pay rent as long as i go to school and baby sit my little sister. My boyfriend is pissed off because we don't have any alone time anymore and its hard to just go out like we used to because I am the sitter. My mom does not have a fixed schedule so she gets random days off... My boyfriend and i have been constantly fighting over this matter for like a year now...Sometimes i feel he is selfish and sometimes i feel selfish, i don't know what to do anymore, i am tired of fighting but i don't want to break up with him....we have a history together :(...What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment