Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why do people think I'm a chump and soft?

Everywhere I go I get singled out and people try to mess with me. Asians, Arabs, Latinos, and Indians are friendly to me, but blacks and whites try to herb me alot, by talking down to me and trying to single me out. I don't know if It is my appearance I'm big and tall, but soft featured black 20 years old kid, humble, well mannered, well groomed, and just a tiny bit shy. I have a big body Im 6'2" 240 lbs,but Im solid in good shape, practice good hygiene, nice to everyone, avoid confrontation and try to live life, walk with confidence, but people always try and test me for some reason. Especially women I don't if it my soft appearance, but in actuality I'm not soft I've been through alot in my life, and I have alot of pent up anger, and the outside I look nice, but on the inside I'm very angry but people don't tend to see it, I also don't try and mask my anxieties and stresses with mind altering substances such as drugs or alcohol, my body is clear but my mind is not. I think people can pick up this and they intentionally try to bring the monster out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment