Monday, July 18, 2011

I am crossdressing as a woman with permanent boob implants and vaginoplasty,my father doesn't allow me to home?

I'm really sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine being rejected by your own parents, simply for being yourself. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but he doesn't deserve to have you in his life. Parents should love and respect their children, no matter what. But I understand that you still love him. My advice is, buy something nice for him that he will like, and arrive at his house by yourself, no dance group. Give him the present, wish him a Happy Father's Day, and ask if you can talk. Tell him you want him in your life, but you will not change who you are. He needs to respect you as his daughter, and love you, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment