Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you have one arm bigger than the other?

My right arm is exactly 11 3/8 in., but my left arm is exactly 11 in. Also, my left arm is mushier than my right arm, am I overreacting? I just don't know if this is normal, like when I salute my Staff Sergeant at JROTC, my right arm bicep seems to pop out more and I can flex it for a long time, but when I try it with my left arm, I can't keep flexing my bicep because I get tired, and it feels a little mushier than my right arm, :( HELP!! Is this normal, do I have Quagmire's syndrome, I've started to fap off with my left arm instead, will that help? Also I am increasing each rep of my bicep workout by 5 on my left arm. How long until they are even? Will they ever get even????????? Does this happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment