Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What your story how can i do well for my tenants??

i rented one of my condos to a young girl starting out. she 21 got a good job pasted the credit and background check. i put about 5k in my new place that i bought. every time i talked to this young lady she was always very nice. since she moved in in mid jan 2011 i gave her two weeks free rent. she paid on time them she started to pay late but she called me before and told me then after four months she told me she can hadle the rent and she is going to move out can she live on her security deposit. i don'tt do that but since she was honest i said ok but leave on the 3rd week and if you leave the place the way you saw it i give you your $162 back rent was $650. she told me how much she loved our place. well when my wife went to inspect the place. it was decently clean but about 95% of my stuff that i bought for the place was gone or destroyed.couldn'tdnt believe. i pride myself in giving the best to people who rent my homes. this is the second time it happened to me in the past 2 yrs,ow hatsats your story??

No comments:

Post a Comment