Thursday, July 14, 2011

What to expect when on a vacation at a Resort on a Timeshare?

My fiance and I are going to Florida in August thanks to his mother! She has booked a 4 day stay at Longboat Beach Resort [something like that!] and I was just reading a lot of reviews on it.It seems really beautiful and really expensive! But,I'm curious as to what we will need money for and how much we should try to bring with us.Key word is TRY! We aren't poor,but with him on disability and just me working part time and in shool part time,we're obviously on a budget.But we have a great landlord so we don't have to pay Augusts rent until we pay Septembers! I'm definitely goinng,and want to know what to expect.Wht things we can do there on a budget and what things to avoid. I don't won't to go and be broke the first day! We're flying down,once again thanks to his mom and mine! And we will be getting a pretty reasonable price on a rental because his aunt owns a Hertz,or something like that.I'm truly thrilled because life has been extremely rough lately and I've never been out of Mass! I just want to know what to expect,any additional fees we have to pay although it's on a timeshare.And if anything comes included,any dining or spas? Thanks! I def could use all the advice possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment