Friday, July 8, 2011

What Should I do? And do I have a chance?

School ended for me yesterday and I was a Freshmen. I'm one of those kids that think having 3 girlfriends/boyfriends a year is pointless and almost always used just to fit in. I have only had 1 girlfriend my life and that was in 7th grade, and there was no real love, just curiosity I suppose. Anyway, this year I found a girl I really found attractive, not only in looks but I knew she would only be a good influence on me, hardworking , athletic and the person that does the right thing etc. She was the only girl I was interested in the whole year, and I knew she wasn't the most popular girl (don't think this the wrong way) and such, resulting that not many boys would go after her, and me hoping I had a chance. I had gone after her the whole year but eventually had little hope left, so I planned that if I became great friends with her by next year, and so on, that a relationship could spark ( we were already pretty good friends). I wasn't planning on going after any other girl, she was like my "dream" girl you could say. I asked her to homecoming and she said yes but her parents didn't even let her go to the dance :( . I wanted to show her my feeling just to see if I did have a chance, so I wrote a cheesy poem and secretly put it in her bag. She had acted the same towards me so I assumed she read it and didn't like me, or didn't get it. Recently she gave me her number which excited me, and especially did when we texted 3 days straight, with her always being the first to text me. She brought up the poem and said she wanted to start out "slow," and get to know me. We kept texting, and I tried not to be annoying and we talked about each other's interests/ hobbies. I'm not in this relationship for sex, as I'm too young anyway. Yesterday she left to go on a 2 week cruise and I'm constantly trying to stop thinking of her, because then I know when she finally decides if she wants a relationship I won't be completely devastated if it's no. So when she comes back, and if she texts me back right away, would that be a good sign she thought about me? And then should I ask her to hang out (she already told me she would like to hang out this summer) , like a movie or is that too serious? And even then, how long should I wait before asking since she wants it "slow." Personally I try to be humble and not show off, and don't want her to be pressured at all. I don't try to over compliment her though, or much for that matter since we aren't really in a relationship. Thanks for reading this if you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment