Monday, July 11, 2011

What are some good tips for a new motorcycle (sport bike) rider?

I have been riding motorcycles for a while, but not really on the street. I've been fixing motorcycles for quite some time, and then selling them, but I don't really ride. Never learned. No one taught me, my parents don't ride. I've been shipped off to college (University of Alabama, ROLL TIDE! ) and I had a little bit of pocket money to spend.. so I decided to get my first "real" bike. I came across a 2007 Hyosung GT250R with title, tags, and only 1,800 miles for $1,600. Bike runs great, and I'm picking it up this weekend. I'm still a novce rider, taking things slow, but I would really appreciate some tips and advice. I am humble and anxious to learn. Thanks and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment