Monday, July 11, 2011

What are my options for defamation of character on my business?

I own a bounce house business and we rent both wet and dry units. The wet price and a different price from the dry price. We have had customers reserve a dry slide and then use it wet so we had to enforce a deposit. Unfortunately before we did that we had one customer do this so when we arrived, we did not charge her the full wet price but discounted it and she only had to pay $40 more than the dry price cost. The customer paid at the time with no problem but now she is posting negative reviews making up complete lies on Craigslist saying we arrived late when we did not and how we had no company uniforms which is all completely false. She is writing everywhere that we are a scam. I have contacted Craiglist and the postings do get flagged but she just keeps reposting and nothing happens. Is there anything I can do to get this to stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment