Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should I Stay or Break Up With My Girlfriend?

I mean first i'd say that you should try and talk to her about these issues, but it seems that you have already tried this. I would recommend trying it again being a little sterner/serious if you have to. Maybe she just didn't get the point the first time around. As this does tend to happen. If she still doesn't change it's honestly up to you. If you don't want to deal with that sort of stuff or be stressed out about it then don't. Trust me there are more girls out there, and not all of them are like this. I can say though that I have seen my fair share do just the same. My last girlfriend was like that. I put up with her for a while, and eventually I just had enough. I ended it and that was that. Just depends on how much you're willing to handle and put up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment