Thursday, July 14, 2011

My mom moved in with my fiancee and i.. help?!?

don't get me wrong.. I love my mom very much.. but I'm 26 and need my own life..So memorial day weekend my mom started staying with my fiancee and I.. it was only suppose to be over the weekend than she was going to move up to Oregon to help my brother out with the kids. Well here it is almost July 1st and she's still here. No job and now we found out they're raising our rent.. I am very upset. My fiancee already told her she could not live with us numerous times but yet she moved right in anyway. She tries ro mother us and my fiancee is not having it. I don't know what to do. She's completely taken over our house. We feel confinded to our room. I am having a lot of trouble with this. I don't know what to do. She is kinda looking for a job. But not like she should be. I can not support her. She feels if I'm home its ok for to be wether its the middle of the day or not.. any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment