Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My grandmam died last night, and i'm not dealing with it well...?

I think you 're dealing just fine with it. I just found out that my grandmother has 6-12 months to live with only 2 being good. they have already called in hospice and after talking with my mom I think I will be saying good bye around Christmas.It's hard because in a way I'm already grieving and I don't want to do that just yet.I've come to the conclusion that the reason we grieve is because our loved one has so thoroughly loved us.It's sad but right now I need to make the most of the time I have and learn the few things she has left to teach me. Every time I pass one of those things on i will be honoring her.My Grandmother is wife, mother, grandmother, teacher, helper ,adviser, friend but most of all she is a lady and a lady always knows when to leave. I just wish it didn't suck so much for those of left behind. my sympathies and I'm sorry for your empty place.

No comments:

Post a Comment