Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm doing nothing with my life and have no friends?

I'm a adult hispanic male who lives in a urban community mainly middle to low income households around here and also is a gang affiliated area I have trouble making friends in school since I had very bad acne I try not to let it get to me but I can only take so much negative feedback from my peers that it gets to me I am not a bad person I respect all who are kind and am straight edge and I really never had friends I have had girlfriends but all dumped me due to popularity and party issues ( I don't "party" ) now these girls only dated me due to my looks and now my acne is mild but still red but my looks help and the way I dress is appealing to females but so much negative male feedback on my personal style yet I don't have a gf and really never leave the house only time I leave is when I have to work and to shop downtown that's it but at the end of the day no one talks to me as far as my peers and I have no social life now I understand that other people have it way worse i'm aware and I am thankfull and humble in person to all yet people avoid talking to me my family does'nt like me they make fun of me and my acne and how I have no social life and even though i'm pretty good at the guitar and piano it's just difficult to continue all i'm asking is help on what to do since I never leave my house due to no valid reason to go any place and everyone around here goes out but to get wasted and that's not my way of spending a day/night I never had a decent weekend and weekends are the worst i'm basically the Hispanic Rj Berger but no friends and no hot blonde that likes me and i'm not picked on just made fun of but I can only deal with so much bs every night is a lonely night no one wants to talk to me and I tried so many methods but seems popularity is all that matters in my area and the fact that I spent years stuck in my home makes my conversations with others very dull so to speak I tried hobbies but that only helps so much and I tried books but same thing I never had a best friend nor a lasting gf that really wants to be with me for me not my looks per say and well if any one has a opinion on what I can do or any help on how to make every night a well spent night/day/weekend please by all means asap help I am even thinking of deleting my facebook since no one ever talks to me and I tried talking bad enough some never reply idk what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment