Friday, July 8, 2011

I can't cope with life anymore, what can I do?

I can't cope with life anymore. My husband told me this week that he is moving out and wants a divorce. I don't know what to do, I feel like I can't take care of myself anymore. I can't work because all I do is cry. I went to work today but immediately was sent home because I'm an emotional mess. I'm a college student with about two semesters to go until I get my Bachelor's, but I can no longer pay attention in class. I'm so scared for the future because I know I won't have a way to provide for all my bills, rent, I won't have health insurance anymore when we get divorced. Even if I was able to work, I don't make nearly enough money and my husband says that he can't afford to help me and pay his own bills. Please someone, help me with this situation. I'm only 26 years old, and this totally came out of nowhere. I'm trying to take a second job, but its hard because I no longer feel like I can function in society. Is there a place I can go to get help with my crippling depression?

No comments:

Post a Comment