Friday, July 8, 2011

I am about to be 18, I have a 2 year old son, and I want to move out. How can I do this?

I found a 2 bedroom apartment for $675 a month. I did the math and if I found a job that paid minimum wage and I work 8 hours a week i'd make $1152 a month. I added up how much food, water and electric bill with the rent. I would have to pay about $1080 a month. I would have $72 left over for assentials, but I would also get $185 a month TANF a month maybe more. So that gives me a little extra :) I'm also almost positive that I would get food stamps. I dont have to pay a cell phone bill because i'm on my dads plan. The goverment is helping me with day care so I only have to pay like $15 a month for day care. I'm wondering if this is a good plan and if anyone has any ideas to add of to correct me? I would really appreciate some advice ASAP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment